Hoboken411 Week in Review – 10.13.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – October 13, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, October 13, 2019.
- Health Fear: It’d be really screwed up if Doctors like sick people.
- Dumbapp: Not many people can identify how phones are making people stupid.
- Cloud Fear: The big bad weather machine still works to this day!
- Candy-ass: The annual ritual of Halloween is all about consumerism.
- Extinction: Some really ill women are purposely trying to make some groups of humans extinct.
- Games and Garbage: A good post highlighting NFL Social Decay.