Hoboken411 Week in Review – 9.22.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – September 22, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, September 22, 2019.
- Oh, “Five” Gee!: Most gloss over the truth about 5G. They’re rather have fast games and smoth postcard-sized videos. “Make the next right to head over the cliff you want to plunge from!” says everyone’s GPS robot.
- Words:Amazing how simple words and language are both over-emphasized in some aspects and severely under-recognized in others. This song is a perfect match.
- Introspection:People may claim to be self-aware, but probably in the most superficial way.
- Cheap and Productive: Plenty of great hobbies that do not require the matrix.
- Indoctrination: You know the “dark side” is powerful when the majority of people still believe the myth of college education.
- Organic sugar rush: ShopRite Wholesome Pantry rolled out a new line of sweet snacks with a lovely word. “Organic.”