Hoboken411 Week in Review – 9.15.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – September 15, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, September 15, 2019.
- AFRAID: The widespread censorship thing is disturbing – because there are deeper concerns – like why are they afraid?
- It was fun: Seriously – the internet was at one point actually “useful.” Today, it’s garbage.
- No, man: Much of the world has been brainwashed into being weak sissies.
- TMI: Yoga pants should require licenses and physical examinations.
- They’re just words: However, you need to own The Devil’s Dictionary to translate most of them today.
- What could go wrong?: The few at “the top” are mucking up the utopitan plans for the future, it seems.