Hoboken411 Week in Review – 8.25.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – August 25, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, August 25, 2019.
- SOLO: While “belonging” seems to feel good – it’s important to be independent of others as well!
- Process of elimination: We’re fascinated by science. No better subject than what COULD NOT have happened on September 11, 2001.
- Health Myths: A lot of good “content” out there – but even from quality sources – you still have to have a critical eye.
- XXXXL: The “fat stats” being published look bad – but we feel obesity is even worse than they say.
- Gut Check: Do not eat the fake meat just because it’s “trending.”
- Badstream: Pretty much anything that is super mainstream is just bad for everyone, and contributes to a stressed-out populous.