Hoboken411 Week in Review – 8.11.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – August 11, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, August 11, 2019.
- PEEPING: Having a remote camera is neat at first. Next thing you know all the cameras are in big brother’s control!
- TMI: Life is so much better when take away their control weapons.
- FADS: Interesting look at the advent of (toxic) microwave popcorn.
- LEMMINGS: Not a dream. You’re in a coma – involuntarily.
- POISON: Decades of saying something is good for you – doesn’t make it good for you. Such as Fluoride.
- “GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK”: The robotic assistance will never suggest you destroy it immediately.