Hoboken411 Week in Review – 7.7.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – July 7, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, July 7, 2019.
- Hop Flop: The Hoboken Hop Bus gets complaints. Always.
- Start Spreading the News: We don’t care about sports anymore. But the NY Yankees will get World Series Rings this year.
- Scripted: So many of you are conditioned by the Narrative. Wake up.
- Hollowpendance: The meaning of The Fourth of July is lost to most.
- Fuel: Fasting is a great way to burn that blubber.
- Washing brains: School should be considered a “four-letter word!”