Hoboken411 Week in Review – 6.23.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – June 23, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, June 23, 2019.
- Chicken: Who says you can’t have fun with Pride Month?
- Weeds: With so much fake nonsense out there how do you navigate society accurately?
- Lab Rats: We feel awful for anyone sucked into the plant-based meat racket. Then again, Darwin had a theory, right?
- Absent-minded: Even perfect people lose, forget about, or misplace things. Hoboken Lost and Found HQ.
- Programming: So many of you volunteer for it, too! The Brainwashing of a Nation.