Hoboken411 Week in Review – 6.9.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – June 9, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, June 9, 2019.
- Useless: Got kids? Make sure you have any alternative to college lined up.
- Hijacked words: Nowadays, any time you hear things like “sustainable” it’s likely utter crap.
- Justifying blubber: Feminists talk about weight. Perhaps word salads are too fattening?
- Rainblow me: Exhausting and ineffective overuse of virute signaling in Hoboken.
- Testosterone: 12 obsolete manly activities. Just satire.
- Forecast calls for nuts: Climate Chaos – yet another nail in the coffin of sanity.