Hoboken411 Week in Review – 5.26.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – May 26, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, May 26, 2019.
- Obvious: The cause of most unhappiness today is in the palm of everyone’s hands.
- Control: Coming soon: The day your car is “remote controlled” to keep you in check.
- Fishy: Why is one particular block in Hoboken ripe with parking offenders and no tickets?
- Bogus: The shopping bag lunacy in NJ is less about planet earth, and more about virtue signaling.
- Same as it ever was: Decades of retardation, yet the Climate Change Hucksters are even remotely allowed near the podium? Shame on you.
- Vegan Psychosis Pt. 2: Stick the words “Plant-Based” on a bag of dog shit, and people will pay top dollar for it.