Hoboken411 Week in Review – 5.19.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – May 19, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, May 19, 2019.
- Out of Dodge: When will enough people get sick of “urban” living to spark a rural/small-town revival across the country?
- Junk: If the awful food wasn’t enough – maybe you need another reason to say no to fast food (like Burger King)!
- Woosh!: Many of you think time feels like it’s speeding up. Perhaps it’s what you do with your finite amount?
- Poopy: Dumb Hoboken Pet Waste Stations introduced by the city expect RESIDENTS to pay for supplies forever! Nonsense!
- Pwnd: You ever wonder who owns you? Look deep to find your answers.
- Slippery Slope: When individuals with differing opinions are labeled “dangerous people,” you ought to wake up to what’s happening.