Hoboken411 Week in Review – 5.5.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – May 5, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, May 5, 2019.
- Farce: The latest attack on environmental logic is Hoboken’s Crappy Action Plan. Each dumb mayor is worse than the last!
- Pulling switches: Mind Control isn’t just for tin-foil hat wearers. It’s real.
- Snitches: Social media has created a new class of “tattlers” who scream when children color outside the lines.
- Arbitrary laws: Gotta watch out – The new “stop resisting” has no boundaries.
- Disconnected: Are you part of the Mindless Crowd? Four minutes of brilliance.
- Vegan Psychosis: Now we have loonies like Cory Booker saying the planet will explode because people love steak.