Hoboken411 Week in Review – 4.28.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – April 28, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, April 28, 2019.
- Boo Hoo: More articles about how your beloved smartphone makes you unhappy. I guess they don’t comprehend much.
- Woof Woof: A lot of people can get a refresher about Hoboken Dog Park Etiquette.
- Crippled (mentally): Hardly anyone experiences experience anymore without the digital sidekick to “augment” something. Total lack of imagination.
- Word Police: The desired control over “acceptable speech” is reaching dangerous territory – especially with deviants from the sexual norm.
- Mass Media (LONG READ): Worth an hour to read 26,000 words: Addicted to Distraction. Bet you are incapable of reading that.
- Marketing Trickery Again: The Mattress Scams are one of the few remaining major consumer rip-offs still left standing.