Hoboken411 Week in Review – 2.24.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – February 24, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, February 24, 2019.
- Big money: How do shopping sites like Jet.com survive when they’re unusable? Hype and cash? Something seems awry.
- Justice how?: Even paper towels are now infected with social nonsense. What is left?
- Phony: What reality are you living in? Actual or fake reality?
- Evil Plastic!: First they came for your bags – what next, your iced coffee cups at Starbucks?
- A blip: People think they’re saving the planet when all they’re doing is virtue-signaling.
- Dumb: Those who bought into the “feel good” EV cars – are literally getting robbed.