Hoboken411 Week in Review – 2.10.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – February 10, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, February 10, 2019.
- Always something newer: Fascinated by the human condition to always have the latest and greatest technology that constantly has to be replaced.
- Fake News: Why can only some people see how artificial publications like BuzzFeed are?
- Storytellers: This includes many of the so-called “Journalists” out there. Horrible.
- Fashion: Clothing like Blue Jeans does not need to be a money pit – if you shift your priorities.
- Chatter: The message needs constant repetition – Social Media is Toxic.
- Public Morality: We hope that the latest social “trends” go out like velour leisure suits of the 70’s.