Hoboken411 Week in Review – 1.27.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – January 27, 2019
Anyway, below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, January 27, 2019.
- Common Sense Bag: Hoboken is now communist – you know, because of the retarded plastic bag ban.
- NANNY: It’s because they try to dictate your life. Including what you like gambling on.
- Hating life in general: Misguided morons are now even angry at families. You know, like the ones that gave them life.
- Guns don’t shoot themselves: People who support “gun control” fail to realize a majority of crimes were committed by people who obtained guns otherwise.
- Do something productive: To all of you who get hung up with the “latest thing.” Go learn something now, won’t you?