Hoboken411 Week in Review – 1.6.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – January 6, 2019
So refreshing not to feel obligated to engage in the same old acknowledgments of the “new year.” Why we used to do that is partially understandable. Some of it is egotistic and self-promoting, but the bulk is just following a model that has been established for a long time. Like a lemming. Sure, the majority of people don’t critically-think (still) to this day – so it’s an easy sell. Trivial in the long run. Like my new favorite band De Staat says “Time will torture you, time will nurture you, nothing stays the same…”
Anyway, below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, January 6, 2019.
- New year – same you or worse?: We laugh as people make “resolutions” that end up making them take up more space.
- Hard to tell: When fake become undistinguishable from reality – you got some problems.
- Bad design or just over-used?: The trend of horrible mixed-font typography has run its course in our opinion!
- Squelched: Crushing those who have differing opinions does not have good outcomes. History will show you that.
- Tablet room or Throne room?: The paper library needs to make a comeback in the crapper.