Hoboken411 Week in Review – 12.30.2018
Hoboken411 Week in Review – December 30, 2018
Thinking back to years past – when people could live a little dangerously without fear of people snapping photos and instantly doxxing them online or other unnecessary stuff – makes you feel nostalgic. Technology is ruining the fun – as well as homogenizing society. Lame as fuck.
Anyway, below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, December 30, 2018.
- Come and Gone: Christmas is over. How much of it involved materialism for you?
- Automated Demise: When “walkable cities” like Hoboken rank number one for app-based food ordering – we have some problems.
- Must-see TV!: No, not television – but most people should see this economic cartoon as a refresher. Seriously!
- Package Theft WILL Stop: If Hoboken Police had the balls to institue GPS-based Glitter Bombs! AWESOME!
- App-based Self-deprication?: Interesting crossroads. A bank pokes fun at tech – but promotes tech at the same time. Must have some buddhist connection.