Hoboken411 Week in Review – 8.26.2018
Hoboken411 Week in Review – August 26, 2018
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, August 26, 2018.
- A normal life: What percentage of people actually have a non-digital social life?
- Dissenting Ideas: Amazing how ideas that are not parallel to the hive mind are bullied around.
- Words: The idea about Freedom of Speech has been under attack for longer than you think.
- Shallow: People have always been somewhat superficial – the digital trend amplifies that with the obligatory sunglasses.
- Lazy: The fact that almost all MSM outlets reach for “tweets” to tell a story is a sign we’re circling the drain.
- Scripted Life: You really ought to know about how the narrative is used to control people.