Hoboken411 Week in Review – 8.5.2018
Hoboken411 Week in Review – August 5, 2018
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, August 5, 2018.
- They see you!: Your love for apps coincides with how much data you’re giving away for free.
- Sit, doggie, sit!: Ever thought about how obedience overall impacts human life?
- Angry Females: It’s obvious that unhappy bitches is a trendy thing to sell these days. Wow.
- Eating out: If you have extra money burning a hole in your pocket – Del Frisco’s is probably the best place to spend it.
- Kiddie Fun Jersey City had some kid fun at Harborside this weekend.