Hoboken411 Week in Review – 7.1.2018
Hoboken411 Week in Review – July 1, 2018
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, July 1, 2018. Man, crazy the year is half over already. Where did it go?
- Mob Rule: Pretty much explains our crooked society.
- Cook: All thumbs in the kitchen? Learn how to create ethinic cuisine at Shoprite.
- Nanny State: Bike Lane Safety is such a retarded topic to debate. No one has skills to fend for themselves anymore.
- Superficial Needs: When you peel back the layers of products, versions, and specs – you realize who is getting conned. And it ain’t them.
- THEFT: They have us “fighting amongst ourselves” with this entire plastic bag ban – we should really be going after THEM. Or at least the degenerate lottery gamlers. LULZ.