Hoboken411 Week in Review – 6.10.2018
Hoboken411 Week in Review – June 10, 2018
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, June 10, 2018.
- City control gone wild!: Plastic bag nonsense – they want to take your ability to carry groceries home. Vote them out of office.
- Not know-it-alls: Most of the time, “credentialed experts” are nothing more than propaganda-pushers.
- Corruption, anyone?: Don’t think the obvious crookedness going on in Edgewater ain’t happening here in Hoboken.
- Junk food: 80% of the “food” sold in supermarkets is packaged garbage. Learn about The Dorito Effect to educate yourself further.
- What kids?: Sadly – most parents these days will miss their childhood as they obsess over their phones.