Hoboken411 Week in Review – 10.22.2017
Hoboken411 Week in Review – October 22, 2017
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, October 22, 2017
- Upcoming: No October is complete without the annual Hoboken Halloween Bar Crawl! Ladies seem to lose their inhibitions, that’s for sure!
- Here: Aren’t bike lanes just false security? And are obnoxious blinking signs welcome in YOUR neighborhood? Plus, Hoboken Farms introduces a new low-sodium marinara sauce!
- People: Do you let your guard down with flying projectiles that can crack your head open? Just one of the many human flaws I guess.
- Boiling the Frog: Keep an eye on California – the testing grounds for stupid ideas that will eventually find their way elsewhere.
- Good Reads: For those that enjoy reading – this post The Fondest of Farewells will be of interest to you.