Hoboken411 Week in Review – 10.8.2017
Hoboken411 Week in Review – October 8, 2017
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, October 8, 2017
- Here: Another chain: Sephora coming to clog the pores of unsuspecting Hoboken broads. Plus a “French Hybrid” joint (Barbès Restaurant) will try their luck uptown on Park Ave.
- Economics: Those that hate “price gouging,” might not like the alternatives… food for thought.
- Tech: Couple things. “Cord Cutting” needs deeper conversation. Not just alternative retardation. And how social media destroys your mind. No joke!
- YOU: Watch this if you want to learn how to stop wasting your time. Plus – do you have questions about the whole Las Vegas “tragedy?” This is the best video you can watch.
- Highly Recommended: I’ve been meaning to tell you guys this “For the Longest Time!”