Hoboken411 Week in Review – 10.1.2017
Hoboken411 Week in Review – October 1, 2017
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, October 1, 2017
- Here: Hoboken continues its loss of character with more cookie-cutter condos. You can make like 10 tacos at home for like $3. But good news, you can buy one for $5 soon! Sad when you need to pay through the nose to keep your car nice, right? More local coffee shops are good, I guess. And Mamoun’s moves south.
- Circling the drain: People who fight for wind and solar have tremendous difficulty with MATH. Nor do they like proven concepts like free markets, which is why they want to force you out of your gas-burning cars.
- Tech: There are great alternatives to the tech giants.
- Sheeple: Almost nothing more annoying than the “#besafe” tsunami that happens within the social cesspool each time there is a storm.
- Highly Recommended: A classic rock song: “For Yor Life.”