Hoboken411 Week in Review – 9.24.2017
Hoboken411 Week in Review – September 24, 2017
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Here: A busy week of “retail updates.” So what do we have?
- A beloved carb shop known as Choc-o-pain adding a “blood sugar dealer” uptown soon.
- An expensive “pedal in place for gobs of money” racket called Soul Cycle to call 14th St. home.
- Oddly named Wok to Walk pseudo Asian chain sprouts up downtown. The only way they stick around is with 2X MSG in their food.
(Ask any current Asian place why they’re still kicking…)
- Can’t wait to see how long Quality Greens Kitchen lasts. I think the door closed on using “quality” words in your business name about five years ago.
- High-density carb liquid peddler Juice Press set to raise mile-square diabetes levels off the charts uptown.
- And a peculiar “pizza” shop that apparently changes names often. Why? You can only speculate.
Oh – and while Dominos is closed for the next year, no one is bitching about how that trend just adds to the tuna-can density of this town. All they care about is bike lane paint. Ha!
- People: How many of you know an annoying person (or two) who just cannot stop themselves from taking over the moment? You know, like singing along to every song they like – regardless of who’s around them?
- Tech: You ought to see how bad some younger people have it. Just read the “shopping” sites they use to get “good deals.” Never seen a bigger list of things that NO ONE EVER NEEDS. It’s called Kinja Deals. Monitor it for a few weeks and understand…
- Reality: MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT – being “negative” is a survival instinct in the real world. Never trust the MSM or other “official” narratives. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!