Hoboken411 Week in Review
Hoboken411 Week in Review – February 12, 2017
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, February 12, 2017
- Here: A recent fire on Newark St. reminds you about the woes of city living – a little snow got everyone up in a tizzy – Hoboken loses yet another lawsuit draining property taxpayer money. Plus – can the “drug” reports stop? No one needs to know that crap.
- “News:” Some people are making sense with the war drums beating – we’re still holding out hope no true civil war will manifest itself. And check out the gumball analogy to understand more than anyone about why immigration will never work.
- Society: Sports like the Super Bowl are there to prevent men from killing themselves – but in the end – “sportsball” doesn’t matter.
- Life: In a world filled with perpetual unhappiness – we talk about eight things you can do today to reverse that.
- Communicating: Sterotyping millennials – mainly because of how they communicate – because it comes with a cocky sense of over-confidence.