Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 1.7.2017
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: One of my favorite Christmas decorations from last year. Although it probably “triggered” more than a few people.
- Photo 2: Old fish-wrap building still vacant.
- Photo 3: People may be getting giddy about the upcoming Trader Joe’s – but you’d have different feelings if you shopped at Wegmans.
- Photos 4-5: The soon-to-be-open Porter Collins and the adjacent new construction.
- Photo 6: “Still peeling after all these years…”
2017 will be an interesting year for sure…
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!