Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – December 18, 2016
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, December 18, 2016
- It’s the drunks – Throwing snowballs and peeing in public had NOTHING to do with SantaCon. It was just drunk idiots. Happens every weekend, and every time there is snow. Even at the Hoboken Arts & Music Festival!
- Moving Goalposts – A frustrating debate tactic – often used by “TPTB” to enforce laws on others.
- Alex Morales Art – Hoboken quietly getting a little artsy these days.
- Soulless Tech Gifts – Most people will receive some kind of tech gift this year.
- Hoboken Christmas Tree Lighting – Almost took place after Christmas.
- Playing with Fire – You got to read this – it just makes too much sense! Wake up!
- Low Carb – How it doesn’t go more mainstream is an interesting mystery to investigate.
- Never pay full price – For almost everything.
- Hoboken Cinemas – Add up all the time in your life you’ve watched movies and TV shows… that you’ll never get back.