Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 12.17.2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Korean eatery Gogi Grill opened up.
- Photo 2: Progress over at 300 Washington St.
- Photo 3: Still no takers for that prime corner spot at Maxwell Place.
- Photo 4: Karma Kafe re-opened a month ago – after 8 months offline due to the fire.
- Photos 5-6: No matter what – there will always be disruptive road and sidewalk work in Hoboken.
Next weekend is Christmas!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!