Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 11.05.2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-4: The Harlow building (fka Willow14) – future home of Trader Joe’s – seems to already have flooding issues. United Water was on hand…
- Photo 5: The “mayor” of Hoboken is always blabbing about how she’s anti-density. Yet Hoboken has become packed like sardines under her watch.
- Photo 6: I think those pothole “repairs” do more damage with the rocks rattling your car than the bumps!
- Photo 7: BCB Bank all cleaned up.
- Photo 8: Wonder when the former Koko Fit Club space will get a tenant.
Nice seasonal weekend in store. Time for a road trip!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!