Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 10.15.2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: I wonder if that family on 11th St. will do their spectacular Halloween decorations? Not much time left!
- Photo 2: Suprised it took so long for a “hot nuts” vendor to pop up in Hoboken.
- Photo 3: Future home of Trader Joe’s shaping up…
- Photo 4: The Mason Civic League always adds some seasonal flair to the neighborhood.
- Photo 5: All these “compartmentalized living units” uptown. You ever stop to think what that means in the big picture? Sort of like those “Matrix” pods.
- Photo 6: Some sidewalk work at Stevens Park. (They should be working on that awful slate that surrounds the park instead.)
- Photo 7: Progress update at 300 Washington Street.
- Photo 8: Charrito’s making big progress at their upcoming midtown location. And that Dilli Junction (Indian Food) is open.
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!