Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – August 21, 2016
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, August 21, 2016:
- Why no voter ID? – You think they count the votes fairly? HAHA!
- Jefferson Lane Home – Organic bed sheets born in Hoboken.
- Toll Violations – They “bust” a few people who didn’t pay some tolls – but no one ever finds out how truly corrupt these shady “authorities” really are.
- Driving customers away – When parking is such a headache in Hoboken – people shop elsewhere.
- Bye Bye, Taj Mahal – Top 9 reasons why Atlantic City sucks more than ever.
- Flag burning – For some reason the simply act of burning a flag ruffles feathers.
- 2014 Trump Meritage – Who would have thunk a good wine could come out of North Carolina?
- Hoboken Cinemas – Paving the road to riches for talentless ass-clowns.