Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – August 14, 2016
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, August 14, 2016:
- “Voting” – Now is the time to pay attention to the “counting” process.
- Wal-Jet or Jet-Mart or… – Internet shopping “startup” Jet.com gets tainted by corporate slave-drivers to the tune of $3 billion. We’re in the wrong business.
- Urban Coalhouse Pizza – The owners of Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza felt a name change was necessary for trendy hipsters in Hoboken.
- Movie Theaters – Are their days numbered? Or are there still a sufficient number of bozos willing to shell out big bucks for the blissful distractions?
- BandLiners – A Hoboken Kickstarter project you can set your watch to.
- Distracted Driving – The state gov’t cooks up clever new ways to ROB AND HARASS THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.
- True Names – Time to stop using euphemisms and start calling things what they truly are.
- Death – Sometimes it’s healthy to put global killing into perspective.
- Hoboken Cinemas – Yep, they’re still here for the time being.