Who showed up for Cammarano’s party?
A Hoboken411 reader had this to say about Peter Cammarano’s “bid” for Hoboken Mayor in 2009:
Who shows up at these functions says a lot about what these candidates really stand for (if anything) and this information could be important to some people who may be on the fence about who to support for Mayor of Hoboken in 2009. The fundraiser went from 6pm-8pm June 12th.
The following people I was able to identify with 100% certainty:
- Peter Cammarano and his wife of course
- Margaret O’Brien
- Mo Degenaro
- Maurice Fitzgibbons
- Ryn Melberg
- Richard “God help us” Tremetiedi.
- Steve “The Happy Driver” Cappiello
- Nino “Rubber Stamp” Giacchi.
- Fred “No Go” Bado
- Jimmy “The Book” Farina
- Anthony “Stick it to the Perps” Romano
- Ruben “Three Jobs” Ramos and his Mommy Dearest
- Perry “Chins” Belfiore
- Scott “Party Boy” Delea
- and the star guest of the evening New Jersey’s very own Hugh Hefner like Frank “Dude Where’s my Viagra” Lautenberg
As you can tell by my Sopranos-like treatment of some these characters names indicates that I will not be voting for anyone on this ticket. My early read on the A-list of attendees is that a vote for Peter Cammarano is a lot like voting in Mayor Roberts for a third term given the players in attendence.
Looks like more of the same pro developer skullduggery and fiscal malfeasance is in store if this guy were to get elected.