Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – June 26, 2016
Below are a some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, June 26, 2016:
- Moving Arts & Music Festival – Get it off the “Avenue,” and onto the PIER!
- Sidewalks are fine – Yet the city writes checks as if you are their sugar-daddy!
- Park Fire Hazards – Some city parks are so bone-dry, they need their own Fire Marshall!
- Fresh U! – Not an insult – but what is going on?
- Tre Chique – A place for hair – and fake skin!
- Ravinder – Not Bhalla – but some place on First St. No idea.
- Vigil(ante?) – Every city apparently is “obligated” to draw attention. WHO makes them?
- Hoboken Pizzeria – Any day now!
- Packaged Food – How to learn, and de-fraud!
- Hoboken Cinemas – Flicks tonight – and whenever else you’re feeling weak.