Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – May 22, 2016
Some posts Hoboken411 published the week ending Sunday, May 22, 2016:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- 2016 Hoboken Budget – You’d be astonished how much money is literally flushed down the drain!
- Ineptitude on display – City “fixes” a major blunder. Golf clap ensues.
- Pedalists and walkers – Always tangling with the law!
- Drones – At what point will they become a nuisance – and be “over?”
- What regulations? – Those that “enforce” regularly “violate.” If you’re not pissed, you’re not human.
- Hurricane Season 2016 – Politicians might be upset if we don’t get any devastating storms…
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Hoboken Ice Cream Trucks – Love ’em or Hate ’em – they’ve been a staple of the community forever…
- Caffe Bene – Back from the dead, apparently.
- Clem’s Steaks Unlimited – Had a limited run in Hoboken.
- Unique Photo – A brick & mortar camera shop. Risky maneuver? Or “about time?”
- Propellerfest – I’m pretty sure there were no violent brawls.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Current showings.