Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – May 1, 2016
Yikes, the city can’t live up to any of their promises, including what was supposed to be the “Rain or Shine” 2016 Hoboken Spring Arts & Music Festival! New date TBA.
Below are a some posts freely published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, May 1, 2016:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Ticketed out of Hoboken – The non-stop barrage of parking headaches makes some folks consider leaving.
- Vegan Graffiti – It’s okay because they’re not “trigger words” like “red meat” or “Trump!”
- Okay for them – Yet the HPU Hypocrisy continues!
- Trader Joe’s steals parking – The beloved supermarket is allowed to take parking from you.
- Following – A look inside the mentality of following 140 character messages.
- Simplify – Something to think about as your brain turns to mush.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- The Basketball Tournament – VOTE FOR HOBOKEN TODAY!
- Bröd Kitchen – DOOMED! – What would have been an awesome place, says “Fuck You Hoboken!”
- NJ Funnyfest – Comedians came and went.
- HangoverLyte – Bright students at Stevens take their crack at the infamous “Hangover.”
- Ford C-Max Energi – What exactly IS that “Energi” anyway?
- The Powder Room Studio – Just another hair salon…
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Current showings.