Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – February 28, 2016
Below are a some posts that Hoboken411 published during the week ending Sunday, February 28, 2016:
- Hoboken Sea walls – A lot of chatter, not much to ease concerns from residents:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Citibike Blunder – Was Hoboken’s decision to use another vendor short-sighted?
- Night cops – Could Hoboken use a few more badges on the street after-hours?
- Public Rape Social Experiment – People respond better in densely populated cities.
- Bad Parking – Is it always what it looks like? Or is there more to the story?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Are you easily offended? – Also – some videos that shine light on the exact problem.
- Empanadas Cafe – Might be fun for the palate – but will they survive long-term?
- Hoboken Gold & Diamonds – Gets a high-end makeover.
- Iluminada Cafe – Spanish restaurant (formerly El Flamboyan).
- Gas Prices – Will they bottom out? How low?
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Stay home this weekend and save!