What Next? (1400 Hudson Street)
[Continuing the second week of the “What’s Next for Hoboken?” series here on Hoboken411…]
I stumbled across this post from over a year and a half ago – and decided to “bump” it as part of the the “what’s next” series. One, because there is still no action on it – and two that I’ve heard that many residents in nearby buildings are still under Toll Bros. administration since they have to wait for the rest of the property to be finished to take over as the condo association. Lastly – I heard that Toll is considering changing these pending new condos into rentals instead.
Back in March, I wrote a story about “The Future of North Hoboken.”
PHOTO GALLERY (HOLD MOUSE OVER IMAGE TO NAVIGATE – 7 PHOTOS IN THIS SET)
Building and Residence Features:
- 13-story multi-level new construction elevator building with 200+ condominiums.
- Concrete and Steel Construction .
- 9′ ceilings throughout.
- Oversize bay windows in many residences.
- Landscaped community rooftop deck with swimming pool, hot tub, outdoor lounge area, and landscaped lawn.
- Private rooftop garden cabanas and terraces available with spectacular NYC views.
- 37,000 SqFt of convenient on-site stores and restaurants.
- Two story fitness center with yoga room.
- Exclusive residents’ club.
- Children’s playroom.
- 24 hour attended lobby.
- Free shuttle service to Hoboken PATH.
- On-site parking available.
- Private storage units available.
- W/D in each unit.
- Luxury gourmet kitchens with European-style cabinetry and granite countertops.
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop.
- Kohler fixtures in bathrooms.
- Balconies/Terraces in many residences.
Taxes: Taxes estimated to be assessed at approx 1.3% of the purchase price
Maintenance Fees: Monthly fees have not been determined yet. Average maint fees for buildings like this in Hoboken is approximately $0.55 to $0.60 per SqFt.
Prices: Prices have not been determined yet. Current average pricing for properties in this area of Hoboken is approximately $600 to $800 per SqFt.