Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – January 24, 2016
Below are a some posts that Hoboken411 published the week ending Sunday, January 24, 2016:
Of course it was all about the snow! Tons of blizzard photos – Uber trying to make a buck – Cool B&W pics – How quiet the city was – and how empty supermarket shelves got. Then News12 dissed Hoboken – kids were snowboarding and sledding – and we closed the day out with more classic photos.
- The pre-snow hype – Were the predictions correct?
- Graffiti – Taken care of (for now). Let’s see how long the parks stay clean.
- Big Snow – Was it everything you wished for?
- Bike Mess – What a slop house our bike sharing racks have become. Pull it!
- Prime Bloomfield – An eighth convenience store from the same owners – impressive.
- Citibank – Are they closing or re-locating?
- Baby Boot Camp – Having a kid doesn’t mean you can’t exercise!
- Hoboken Dive Center – The internet is to blame for them closing.
- Empire Auto – Still in business. Looking for a better office!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Yawn.