Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – December 13, 2015
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, December 13, 2015:
What do people in Hoboken have to say about Trump’s latest controversial comment?
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Holiday Paving – Just the right thing to attract shoppers! (not)
- Yelp Hate – It’s the mentally-enslaved morons that keep Yelp alive.
- Parking Dude (App) – Can technology take Hoboken out of parking hell?
- Bicycle invasion – Bikers really risk their lives daily in Hoboken.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- W. Kodak Flagship opens – The nicest luxury jewelry store Hoboken has ever seen.
- Walgreens grows – Some mega-corps swell, while mom & pop shrinks.
- A Hoboken Tale – Last chance to check it out TODAY!
- Two Heathers – Another local shop closing.
- Hoboken Map – A quick reference guide for new residents.
- Practical Christmas Gifts – Even ones that improve your health!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Costly entertainment for the 99%’ers.