Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: November 14, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Watching the street sweeper robbery is painful. Did the violators cause $50 worth of damage? NO!
- Photo 2: 4th Ward victor Ruben Ramos proud to win – and thanks Hoboken residents for voting him in.
- Photo 3: Another floor added to the new Toll Brothers project uptown.
- Photo 4: Pylon-palooza continues as bollards knocked around like cheap whores.
- Photo 5: The old Russo Civic Center got a makeover.
- Photo 6: New Italian restaurant Sorellina’s at 11th & Washington still in progress…
Looks like a crisp weekend for pumpkin-picking?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!