Hoboken Hockey League (HHL)
Besides our city’s more “passive” sports leagues, such as the Dart and Pool leagues, did you know we have a more physical sport you can engage in?
Hoboken Hockey League
Still accepting new members…
The Hoboken Hockey League is a great place for you to get (some) of your aggression out and do a little more than sip beers and watch your teammates play!
They’ve already started their season, but are still in need of a few more players. Keep in mind that you do need to provide insurance information to be qualified to play. It’s not an ice-hockey based game, but roller blades instead.
Here’s some basic rules (from their website – subject to change) or you an email Diddle for more information at email@example.com
- Games are played Monday and Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings
- Games are played with a speed puck
- This is a roller hockey league
- The league is no-contact
- Season Format: 10 Games* (depending on number of teams entered)
- Playoff Format: single elimination
Anyone play for this league and have some nice stuff to say?