Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – September 13, 2015
Below are a some posts Hoboken411 released during the week ending Sunday, September 13, 2015:
- Child Seat Laws – The community raises your kids, not you!
- Eli Manning & Twitter – I guess football is not enough to talk about with a, uh, football player.
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Trees decimated! – City practically kills healthy trees. Why? Big frickin’ Brother!
- “Rankings” – You know those dumb lists that rank shit? Complete bull!
- Moon Base Hoboken – At least our roads look that way!
- Too many bikes – Should they be banned on some streets?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Italian Feast – Last day today!
- Columbian Soccer Mania – (Misspelled on purpose to call out the SJW’s!!)
- Are you entertained? – Maybe the “monopoly” on music, movies and more is coming to an end?
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Make your own movie this weekend!