Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: August 8th
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Half paving – totally ridiculous.
- Photo 2: Tony Boloney’s finally got an official sign.
- Photo 3: Is Flatbread Grill open yet? Sandwiches are so last decade!
- Photo 4: The old Three A’s in the process of getting a new brand with their new owners.
- Photo 5: Hoboken Wine House – after many tries, settles on a (very) readable sign.
- Photo 6: Always some road closures in town. Has every road ever been open simultaneously?
Do something completely different today! Don’t be afraid!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!