Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – June 21, 2015
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, June 21, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Common Courtesy – If you spread your legs too far on a New York subway, a cop will ask you to spread your legs anyway before arresting you. So friggin’ stupid.
- Pretty much true – What happened in this week’s “Hoboken Police Blotter?”
- Movies Under the Stars – See the full 2015 schedule. Oh, and buy bug spray.
- Nope – Bike lane paint will not keep you safe…
- Yep – … which is why they ride on the sidewalks instead.
- Empty Streets – City allows dozens of parking spots to go to waste.
- Solar junk – We payed Rolls Royce prices for Walmart trash cans.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Summer basketball camp – For your kids! Save $50 today with an exclusive coupon!
- Faux Sales? – When people have sales “giving it all away,” do you wonder about the old prices?
- Vision of Hair – Yes, another hair salon.
- More Realtors – Now outnumbering Dry Cleaners!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Stay home this weekend and save!