Hoboken Week in Review: May 31, 2015
Hoboken Week in Review – May 31, 2015
Wow, the last week was part “vacation,” park family stuff and a large chunk of web development. Below are a some posts that managed to cross Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, May 31, 2015:
City Stuff & Political Quackery
- Roof top fire! – A lot different that hanging out at a bar!
- Hoboken Doorman – “Charging” for what used to be 100% free.
- Amazon Echo – We had to try it.
- Willy Wall – The Honorable William Wall is a floating Bar easily accessible by Hoboken residents.
Business & Other Updates
- Hoboken411 Site Upgrade – We changed our look. Still need to tweak settings due to typical high traffic (100k visits a day)
- Little Town Social – The newest Hoboken hot spot.
- City of Saints Coffee Roasters – Upping the “Java-bar” one again in Hoboken.
- Markdaniel Barbershop – The “changing of the guard” when it comes to folicles.
- Modern Retro Finds – Hmmm. Did they do their market research?
- Veneta Cucine – Italian kitchen and bath furnishings. Fancy!
- Sriracha Sauce – Good news for spice lovers. Many new brands to try.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Will small startup films ever exceed “big budget” considering the shrinking gap of technology?