Hoboken Photo Leftovers for May 9th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: May 9, 2015
Summer-like this weekend. Awesome!
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-3: Boy, the big Observer Highway Redesign Project already 2 WEEKS behind schedule. What do they have to show for it? 10 cones and a small mound of pebbles. Bravo!!
- Photo 4: What the F? Gas prices haven’t increased this fast since 2007! But the el-cheapo gas place still king of the best deal around.
- Photo 5: We told you the Arts & Music Festival banners would remain… tsk, tsk.
- Photo 6: Tony Alamo Ministries inundates Hoboken with paper fliers NO ONE will read! Hooray for recycling bins!
- Photo 7: Flatbread Grill on Washington making epic progress (read: just a fresh coat of paint)
- Photo 8: And finally Hudson County Art Supply (literally) made a name for themselves… haha!
An ice-cold beverage later today is in order!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!