Hoboken 2008 Spring Arts & Music Festival
Here’s a brief look at this years Hoboken Spring Arts & Music Festival.
See the poster, and original artists lineup after the jump…
At the present time, it looks like the weather gods may be forgiving and will spare us a completely rainy day tomorrow: “A morning shower; otherwise, warmer with clouds giving way to some sun.”
No way you’d forget that this Sunday is the Arts & Music Festival, right?
Weather forecasters are saying there’s a chance for some intermittent showers during this “rain or shine” event.
Do you think that’ll affect outcome? Is that good or bad?
See Micky Dolenz and the rest of who’s scheduled to play after the jump…
Apply. Rinse. Repeat.
Here’s a preview of this years SPRING Hoboken Arts & Music Festival on May 4, 2008 from 11am to 6pm. Big star this time is Micky Dolenz of The Monkees!
Observer Highway Stage
- 12:00pm – Sensational Soul Cruisers
- 1:05pm – The Fave
- 2:00pm – Krystal (Hoboken’s own)
- 3:00pm – The Blue Vipers of Brooklyn
- 4:15pm-5:30pm Micky Dolenz of the Monkees
Sixth Street Stage
- 12:30pm – Gene D. Plumber – tex-mex-a-billy
- 1:30pm – Michael Patrick’s ring of fire – tribute to Johnny Cash
- 2:30pm – Kate Jacobs
- 3:30pm – Zydecol
- 4:30pm – STY Kids – Dance performance by Hoboken’s Save The Youth Academy
- 5:00pm – Ray Medina – Latin
Kid Zone (Third Street)
- 12:00pm – Karl’s Circus Comedy – Juggling & more
- 12:50pm – Hanna Valente sings Hanna Montana
- 1:25pm – Karl’s Circus Comedy – Juggling & more
- 2:40pm – Fuzzy Lemons
- 3:30pm – Star Fish
- 4:15pm – Fuzzy Lemons
- 5:00pm – Star Fish
- Special section with Fine Artists located between 2nd & 3rd Street, so if you are an Art collector, this is the place to be. Oil paintings, watercolors, acrylics, sculpture & much more
- Lots of great International Food vendors throughout the Fair.
- Children’s area is located on 3rd street with rides, games, creative activities, ponies, petting zoo, magic show, face painting, clowns, balloons, live performances (schedule tba) and much much more!
- Crafters display / sell handmade: pottery, metalwork, wood items, furniture, blown & fused glass, quilts, household items made from recycled materials, cementware, batik clothing, hand painted furniture, candles, jewelry, dried florals, soaps & lotions and much more.
- Hoboken restaurants will set up street cafes offering an eclectic variety of international foods such as: Thai, Indian, Greek, French, Mexican, Cajun and Italian.