Hoboken Elks Comedy Night 5/2/2008
5/8/2008 Video Recap:
Here’s a video presentation of the Fourth “Not-So-Annual” Hoboken Elks Comedy Night, which took place last Friday, May 2nd, 2008.
See the promotional poster and other stuff after the jump…
Reminder that the funniest comedy show in town is tomorrow night!
The best comedy night in Hoboken, period!
Event books quick, so make sure you reserve your spots today!
(The Fourth “Not-So Annual”)
Hoboken Elks Comedy Night
For a measly $25, you get:
- First-class entertainment featuring some of the nation’s top comics
- A bountiful buffet dinner
- An obscenely cheap cash bar, and
- The opportunity to suck whiskey with Korean War veterans.
What more could a red-blooded American want? A professional comedy showcase at the historic Hoboken Elks Lodge! Produced and hosted by The Knuckleheads (Michael Hannon & Spence White), a.k.a. the rootenist, tootenist guitar-slinging comedy duo in the tristate area. All proceeds benefit the HOBOKEN ELKS CHARITIES.
NEXT SHOW MAY 2nd! Featuring…
- Tom Cotter (The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Comedy Central presents Tom Cotter)
- Michelle Buteau (Comedy Central’s Premium Blend, NBC’s Last Comic Standing)
- Rick Younger (BET’s Comic View, NBC’s Last Comic Standing)
- Michelle Maryk (Late Night with Conan O’Brien, The Sopranos)
- Zero Boy (NPR’s The Next Big Thing, Good Day New York, Fox and Friends)
- With your hosts, The Knuckleheads (VH1, ESPN Radio, The Hughleys)
Anyway, the Elks reservation line is now OPEN! (201) 656-9602!